Dehumidifier - Small
1 Day Minimum / $60 Minimum Rental
1 Day $75
1 Week $300
4 Week $800
The DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier combines proven design with professional performance and portability. The rotomolded polyethylene housing is dent resistant, offers superior durability, and helps to protect furnishings when in use. Stack up to two units high for storage. A rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels ensure easy transport and maneuverability.
- Removes up to 15 gallons a day
- Super convenient size
- Hot-gas bypass for fast defrost
- Rugged rotomolded housing – stackable!
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- Rigid handle – designed for rugged service
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
- Built-in duct attachment ring
1 Day Minimum / $95 Minimum Rental
1 Day $120
1 Week $480
4 Week $1100
LGR technology. Keeps pulling moisture below 40 grains per pound so that deep drying can occur.
Compact size. Lightweight, easy to maneuver, and highly versatile.
Improved hose wrap. Recessed, quick-release design keeps drain hose free of kinks.
Low amp draw – only 5 amps. Lower draw means higher efficiency and reduced problems with heat on the job.
Advanced filtration. HAF filters rated twice as efficient as washable foam.
Protected touchpad. Recessed digital control panel for protection. Easy-to-use controls in four languages.
Automatic pump purge. Automatic pump cycles every six minutes to eliminate overflow.
- LGR technology boosts effective operating range
- Compact size – only 92 pounds
- Draws only 5 amps – but removes up to 70 pints/day
- Quick pump access for easy servicing
- New, rigid fold-down handle
- Improved quick-release hose wrap design
- Built-in ring for easy attachment of ducting
|Type||Low Grain Refrigerant|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||33.5 × 20.7 × 20.7 in.
85 × 52.5 × 52.5 cm
|Weight||92 lb. | 42 kg|
|Water Removal Max (90°F/90% RH)||119.8 pints/day
|Water Removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH)||70 pints/day
|Operating Range||33° – 100°F
1° – 38°C
|Compressor Type||5,595 Rotary|
|Defrost Type||Hot-gas bypass|
|Process Air||160 CFM|
|Drain Hose Length||40 foot|
|Air Filter||High Air Flow|
|Power 115 V||5 amps|
|Cord Length||25 foot|
The owner of this blog did not allow comments.