1 Day Minimum $17 Minimum Rental
1 Day $17 l 1 Week $51 l 4 Week $100
If you're planning a remodeling project, we don't think you ought to start without at least considering this recip saw. It's the very best way to take out studs, woodworking and whatever else stands in the way of your project. This one's just right for the do-it-yourselfer, with a six-amp motor and a speed range of 1 to 2,400 strokes per minute. Stroke length is a nice 1-1/8 inches. It's unbelievably light, weighting in a just 6-1/2 pounds, and it's pretty compact, as recip saws go, so even the least among us can weild it with great results and practically not fatigue. With just an extension cord, this saw is a great alternative to a chain saw for trimming limbs and stubborn growth out in the yard.
- Powerful 6.5 amp motor for fast and efficient cutting in the most demanding applications
- Lightweight design (6.5 pounds) allows for longer usage without fatigue
- 0-2,400 strokes per minute for fast and efficient cutting in every application
- mall size (16-3/4 inches in length) allows for increased cutting access in tight areas
- Variable speed of 0-2,400 spm provides fast, efficient cutting and control in every application.