3/8" Electric Drill
1 Day Minimum
$11 Minimum Rental
1 Day $11
1 Week $33
4 Week $77
- 9 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 139in-lbs, excellent for high speed applications
- Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Electronic variable speed control trigger, designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Oversized reversible switch and trigger lock, conveniently located for continuous uninterrupted operation
- 3-jaw industrial chuck, provides maximum gripping power for all types of bits and drivers
- Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls
- Optional side handle, for increased operability and control
- Preferred for plumbing/electric applications
- Download the D10VF Tool Card
Capcity: Wood 1"
Capcity: Steel 3/8"
Capcity: Hole Saw 1-1/8"
Tool Weight 4.0lbs
No-load Speed 0-3000rpm
Max Torque 139in-lbs
The owner of this blog did not allow comments.